ANGULAR/ NODE JS
The international company from the financial and insurance industry is looking for Front-end Developer (Angular/ Node JS). Your responsibilities will be application development, maintenance, transition and transformation to other systems.
What do we need?
- 2 years of hands on experience in Angular 2.0 and above,
- Must be able to design webpages and develop web solutions and interfaces
- Should have good exposure to Agile and Continuous deployment and Integrations
- Integration knowledge of Angular 2 with Node JS, or any backend rest API’s is mandatory
- Should have good exposure in Unit tests using Jasmine or other frameworks
- Excellent communication and Client interaction skills
- Interact with the Clients, users and the development team to propose the desired architecture to meet the business requirements
- Analyze the design documents provided by the client and develop wireframe, Navigation based on the information provided
- Client side memory management, experience in various developer tools in Angular development environment
- Cooperation with an English client and teams from India and the United States
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary and cooperation based on any form of contract
- Benefits package - life insurance, Multisport card
- Work in an international environment
- Development training program on the online platform
Bingo HR is specialized in the recruitment of personnel consulting company certificate number 12260.