Your task as a QA Analyst will be to develop, modify, document and execute test scripts, test cases, and test scenarios based upon software requirements definition.
You will be a member of a dynamic team, working at our client’s site in Krakow.
What will you do?
- Design and facilitate test plans and test cases based on business requirements and functional specifications.
- Document test results, review any bugs with developers for resolution and report progress on test efforts clearly.
- Analyze tests’ results to enhance future test plans and scenarios.
- Communicate QA results, risks and project status to management team as well as other stake holders.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Document all defects in HP Quality Center and implement traceability between test cases and requirement documentation.
- Conduct detailed analysis of test results found through both manual and automated testing.
- Create and manage test datasets to perform the quality checks.
- Provide regular status reports to QA manager and Project Manager.
- Experience in Automation testing tools – VB Scripting, Test Partner which includes Analysis, Design, Coding, Debugging, Execution/Reporting of the Scripts.
- Good Experience in defining and implementation of Test Automation Process.
- Experience in Automation Testing using UFT (QTP) 11.0/12.5 and Test Management Tool ALM (Quality Center).
- Hands on Experience in Automation POC for new projects, preparing Scope and Timelines, Sprint planning for team members and publish reports to Clients.
- Experience in Automation framework development – Data Driven, Keyword driven and Hybrid framework.
- Experience with identity management and access control system testing.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent knowledge and experience on testing, testing practices, quality processes and metrics.
- Work experience preferably in the financial industry; Securities domain experience is highly preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and data comparison tools (preferable)
What we offer?
- Exciting challenge and opportunity to develop international career
- Competitive earnings and attractive benefits package
- Working in a multinational environment, as a part of global team
- Opportunity to further develop your technical skills with the state-of-the-art technology