Your task as a QA Analyst will be to develop, modify, document and execute test scripts, test cases, and test scenarios based upon software requirements definition.
You will be a member of a dynamic team, working at our client’s site in Krakow.
What will you do?
- Design and facilitate test plans and test cases based on business requirements and functional specifications.
- Document test results, review any bugs with developers for resolution and report progress on test efforts clearly.
- Analyze tests’ results to enhance future test plans and scenarios.
- Communicate QA results, risks and project status to management team as well as other stake holders.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Document all defects in HP Quality Center and implement traceability between test cases and requirement documentation.
- Conduct detailed analysis of test results found through both manual and automated testing.
- Create and manage test datasets to perform the quality checks.
- Provide regular status reports to QA manager and Project Manager.
- Very good understanding of SDLC and QA’s role during each phase of application lifecycle.
- Experience with SQL queries in order to validate tests and build dynamic tests.
- Experience with defect management and issue analysis.
- Excellent oral, written and analytical skills and demonstrated commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Excellent onsite offshore coordination skills.
- Excellent knowledge on Windows OS platforms/Office applications ex. MS word, excel, project, etc.
- Work experience preferably in the financial industry (security domain experience is highly preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or the equivalent combination of education.
What we offer?
- Exciting challenge and opportunity to develop international career
- Competitive earnings and attractive benefits package
- Working in a multinational environment, as a part of global team
- Opportunity to further develop your technical skills with the state-of-the-art technology