Senior DevOps Engineer (Azure)
who will join scrum team, which develops cloud platform.
- build, provision, manage and maintain cloud platform (IaaS, PaaS) in Microsoft Azure for R&D team;
- contribute to CI/CD steps automation.
- 4+ years of experience in software development/systems engineering;
- experience in provisioning, automating, managing and monitoring Microsoft Azure environments and applications for both IaaS and PaaS;
- knowledge of PowerShell/Groovy scripting;
- experience in building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins, Octopus or similar tools;
- experience with build management tools such as Maven, npm, NuGe;
- experience in containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
- working knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Puppet, Chef);
- understanding of VSTS Git, VSTS build definitions, VSTS Release Management, ARM templates;
- experience with relational and NoSQL databases;
- experience with Azure API management;
- experience with monitoring and APM software (e.g. Splunk, Dynatrace, App-Dynamics New Relic);
- fluent English skills.
- social package from day one of employment;
- pension plan - 5% of additional gross monthly salary;
- private health care;
- multisport card;
- life insurance;
- additional vacation days after working for 3 years with company- 1 day per year, up to 4 days;
- flexible working hours.
Bingo HR is a recruitment agency with certificate number 12260