For our customer, a large international company from banking industry, we are searching for
Test Automation Engineer
The Automation Engineer will work closely with development engineering and product development teams to understand the performance and other non-functional requirements on projects. This position requires a highly motivated individual that is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and a fluid environment.
The successful candidate should be detail-oriented, approachable, dependable and reliable with good business sense and judgment. This position requires a self-starter with the ability to manage & prioritize multiple concurrent automation and performance testing projects.
- Proposing test automation tools and strategies for different scrum teams
- Developing and maintaining automated test scripts
- Supporting functional testers in test automation tasks
- Research on new and alternative testing tools
- Collaborating with other teams to identify and improve testing tools and approaches
- Bachelor or master degree in Computer Science or up to 2 years of experience in software testing
- Experience in test automation tools/ Programming skills
- Knowledge of any Unix/Linux system
- Knowledge about software development lifecycle
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and experience with Jenkins will be a plus
- Good English skills
- Social package from day one of employment
- Pension plan - 5% of additional gross monthly salary
- Private health care
- Multisport card
- Life insurance
- Additional vacation days after working for 3 years in the company- 1 day per year, up to 4 days
- Flexible working hours
Bingo HR is recruitment agency with certificate number 12260.